News is short this month: A lady would like to instruct line dancing in the mornings for the summer, would like 8 interested to be worth while. If interested, please phone Ed at 638-3962 and say which morning would work. The energy audit is done! Recommend Smart Thermostats, Timer on Coffee machine, Low flow aerators plus some that wouldn't break even in our lifetime.
- the floor curlers experimented with new curling rocks with wheels [no wax needed]. Joyce may include a purchase of these in the Horizons Grant to expand our floor curling program.
- Other items considered in the application are tables, food etc. for a new “lunch and learn” program
- Bocce seems to be going well Mondays at 7:00
- Canasta will go all summer
- Exercises end for the summer at the end of June